05 February 2008

It's Alive!

I guess it's been a while. I could come up with lots of excuses -- the job got in the way, life got in the way, I lost interest in poker... again... the sun was in my eyes, I tripped over a rock -- the net result is the same. I was gone, now I'm not. At least for the moment.

The triggering event to my return was an email I just got from Bodog. They were offering up some pretty juicy blogger events before which I mentioned on several occasions. Well, they just got a lot juicier. I hope it's due to a great deal of success in attracting bloggers to play these things. The last time I played the attendance was still a bit on the low side. Certainly not to the level that would reasonably justify adding over T$550 to the prize pool. But that's what the email says.

And it's enough to get me to consider coming out of semi-retirement. There are a couple small hoops to jump through for this one, but I'm going to jump. Assuming I don't go back into the mode of forgetting all about poker, I'm going to be there tomorrow gunning for my share of that extra equity. Hope to see you there.

No comments: