26 January 2007

I still hate blig slick

My love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with big slick continued last night. I got it four more times at 1/2 limit, twice splitting the pot with another AK (what are the odds of that?), winning once, losing once, giving me a net of -$2.50 on the evening for big slick.

And that was just at ring limit. I also played CC's Thursday Bash where I just couldn't get any traction at all. Got AK once there for a loss of T720. That's the hand that killed me. AQ was similarly unkind, losing me T625. Even KK, which I got twice, only netted me T20. It was one of those nights. I got a reasonable number of good starters, but they never connected with anything. Bleh!

For you bloggers, don't forget the kickoff event of this season's WPBT, Sunday, 9pm EST, at Full Tilt. Scroll down a few entries for the full details.

1 comment:

mookie99 said...

Thanks for playing in The Mookie.