22 August 2006

HORSE'ing Around Some More

It seems I owe Full Tilt a partial apology. I don't know how I didn't notice, but the game change and the level change are coordinated. It was probably that fog of war thing that hampered my powers of observation. The game changes every six minutes with the level. At least until toward the end when I think it goes to all Hold'em.

I hold fast on my criticism of their not making the game change more obvious. PokerStars puts up a nice yellow pop-up announcing the change. You can't miss it unless you've dozed off. Full Tilt should do the same.

Of course, I think Full Tilt should get rid of those silly cartoon characters. It's hard to take seriously any site that lets you pick a frog or a rock or that evil, god-forsaken clown to represent you at the table. They clearly want to be taken seriously with all those pros they've signed up to pimp for them, and then they put clowns around the table. And, no, I'm not talking about Mike Matusow. It doesn't make sense to me. But what do I know?

No comments: