01 October 2007

Nothing new here

It's been a while since I last posted so I thought I'd write up something. But I have little poker-related to report.

I played the WPBT SnG last week, but that was it for the whole week. My performance was not exactly great. For a while I was getting cards at just the right time. Somebody would push all-in just as I was dealt a sweet pocket pair that held up. I knocked out the first three players and doubled against the big stack. Alas, my luck did not hold out quite long enough. And, I must admit, my heart really wasn't in it. My thought when I busted out was -- good, now I can go do something I really want to do. Probably a good thing I haven't been playing much.

I'm still on my quest to turn $5 into $5,000. Well, maybe "quest" is over-stating it. Mildly interested pursuit might be more accurate these days. I'm sure my interest will pick up again in a week or two. Maybe once I discover how badly most of the new TV shows suck.

No comments: