06 October 2007

Poker Stars Rules

First Full Tilt kicked back all the rake in the BBT. Very cool of them. Then Bodog decided to get in on the action and tossed in an overlay on each of their blogger tournaments. Thank you Calvin. Now, Poker Stars has thrown down the gauntlet.

On October 14th they are hosting a $40,000 freeroll for poker bloggers. No, I did not put too many zeros in there. $40,000. I don't want to knock the other sites because they've been very generous, but, damn, $40k. That's some serious green for a freeroll that hasn't had a million feeder tournaments. Makes me glad I've moved most of my action back to Stars, even if I am still in ankle-deep waters.

It's too late to start a blog to get in, but if you've had one for a while and have been making regular updates, click the flashy thing on the right and get yourself registered for this.

No comments: