16 August 2007

The Quest, Day 11

Lost most of a $2 buy-in when I pushed with Anna Kournikova against a guy who was raising almost every hand. He actually had a pocket pair and turned a set. Bad luck for me.

I bought in again on another table. There was one big hand early where I ended up with tens full and the other guy had a ten so he was willing to contribute heavily. It's always nice to take down a big pot early in a session.

The rest of the time on that table were small pots and a few steals. I walked away from that table up $2.15, making it +$0.15 on the night. The bankroll is now at $16.60.

I've put a graph of my progress off to the right on Blogspot. It's a small hassle updating it so I'm not sure if it will always be up to date. I'll try to keep it reasonably current.

No comments: