26 August 2007

The Weekend Quest

For the first time in eight months I had some rather serious trouble with my internet connection on Saturday. And, wouldn't you know it, I lost connection after betting pre-flop with pocket kings and pocket aces. It was like some cruel cosmic joke. And, of course, since these were no-all-in tables, I was folded out of both hands. Talk about your poker nightmares.

I was still able to turn a very small profit before giving up for the night.

My internet was out entirely during the early afternoon today, Sunday, so even if I'd been inclined to play the WPBT, I couldn't have anyway. It also dropped once again tonight. Fortunately, that was before I began playing.

I played for about an hour tonight without connection incident. Again I made just a small profit. It would have been more without a couple idiot suckouts. Oh, well.

The bankroll stands at $27.18. I may need to go back to multi-tabling. This is going too slow.

No comments: