03 April 2008

Quick note

Played for about an hour last night. We got down to just three players at one point and one guy thought he could bully the table. He took quite a few chips from me on one hand where I started strong but the board missed me completely. The next hand unfolded the same way, but I decided I was tired of his tactics and would either double up or end the night. We both missed the board and I came out on top.

A few small pots after that brought me up to $1.13 in the black and it was time to call it a night.

The going here seems really slow, but given that an average win rate at NL is supposed to be 5BB/100, I'm not doing bad. I've not been keeping detailed hand by hand records, but I'm quite sure, even with the couple of big setbacks, I'm winning way more than 5BB/100.

No comments: