15 June 2007

River who?

Played the Riverchasers last night, though I might just as well have kept my $11. I lasted all of about 12 minutes. It's small consolation, I suppose, but at least I did get it all in with the better of it, JJ vs AKo, and I was the one who made the move, forcing the other guy to call my all-in with just a coin flip. He flopped an A and I went home very early.

At least I only dropped one spot on the BBT leaderboard.

I think I may take this weekend off from poker and catch up on some of the TV shows I've been stockpiling. Maybe even get out of the house and go somewhere.

Completely unrelated to poker, a news show I watched yesterday showed a YouTube clip from the show "Britain's Got Talent". I am about as far from a fan of this form of music as you can get, but this was amazing. The performance, the guy's backstory and the judges' reactions all make it well worth watching. Check it out.

1 comment:

TripJax said...

that mofo can sing...