04 October 2006

The last WWdN?

Played what I sincerely hope is not the last WWdN tournament last night. Finished 8th, in the money for the first time in ages in this tournament. 75 players joined in; a pretty decent turnout considering the goings-on of the last few days.

I managed to get some decent cards and make them pay. Also stole a lot more blinds than usual with this crowd. I realized maybe halfway through that I'd only shown two hands the whole time. I don't know if that was why I got away with so many blinds or if this crowd was just collectively off their game last night. Or maybe I just happened into the right situation at the right time. Anyway, thanks for the blinds, guys.

Tonight is The Mookie at Full Tilt, assuming they're still in operation at the 22:00. Password is vegas1 if you're intersted in joining.

No comments: