30 November 2006

Tournaments Tonight

Just a quick reminder that the second attempt at the WWdNot the Nomad1539 Invitational is tonight, 22:00 EST at PokerStars. Password is monkey. All are welcome.

CC's Thursday Bash is at 21:30 EST at PokerStars. Password is pokerworks. Bust out of CC's Bash early and come play the WWdNot. Or just play them both.

I played the Mookie last night and had the misfortune of getting good cards early. I say misfortune, because they were cards too good to lay down. Mr. I-always-get-sucked-out-on Hoyazo took pocket kings up against my slyly slowplayed pocket aces and managed to flop a boat, which I paid him for quite handsomely. Didn't get sucked out on that time, Hoy. It seems he put my chips to good use as the last update I read had him making the final table. Not sure how it ended up.

No comments: