13 June 2008

Quest Update

Down night on The Quest last night. Played an early session where I dropped a buy-in on one table and won a bit on another.

Today I played for a little while at lunch and made up for what I lost last night. Most of it was the result of one hand where I called an all-in from a shorter stack. I had pocket queens, which ended as an overpair. It wasn't that strong to be calling such a big bet, but this was one of those hands where I just didn't believe the other guy. It felt like he was trying to push me out, which meant he had nothing or at best something that was vulnerable, like top pair on the ten high board. He had nothing.

Tonight is Kat's Donkament at Full Tilt. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but I'm going to try.

Saturday is Dr. Pauly's PLO tourney at PokerStars. It kicks off at something like 16:20 EDT.

No comments: