23 June 2008

Weekend wrap-up

My plan to single table $0.02/$0.05 until I was totally comfortable with the new level went out the window before the day was done. It wasn't even a conscious thing. I sat down Sunday night and opened two tables without even thinking about it. Maybe this means I'm already "comfortable" at the new level. Based on results, I'd have to say that's the case.

Even with two tables open the play was horribly slow. I was getting very bored waiting to do something. This wasn't aided by the dearth of playable cards. My VP$IP was in the mid-teens range. My goal at this level and shorthanded would be closer to 30%, but I'm not playing total trash just to get there.

I was able to capitalize on a couple of the decent hands I got. The evening sessions added almost $8, bringing the total for the day to $12.93. Far and away the best $ day yet on The Quest. If I can keep close to the BB/100 rate I had at the previous level we should see very good progress on the size of the bankroll.

No comments: